Welcome to FAPEFE
New : 2012 Certificate of Country Representative : Fatima Dieng (United Kingdom)
New : 2012 Graduation Ceremony Pictures available in the Gallery
(1) Improvement and equipment of a school- Noula Nursery and Primary School
FAPEFE is in search of good willed people, companies or charities, organizations and other non profits that could help us improve and equip a school for children in the AWAE Maison-Rouge neighbourhood located at the outstretch of Yaoundé in the Centre Province of Cameroon.
(2) Sponsor a Child
Child sponsorship is a wonderful way to bring hope and change to a child living in poverty. We sponsor children (orphans, vulnerable,
(3) Holiday Summer Program for Children and young people
Our summer program is weeks summer holiday program of one month organised by FAPEFE within the current premises of the Noula School which brings together vulnerable kids and children from various neighbourhooods of Yaounde.
Who we are
FAPEFE is a non-governmental, not-for-profit organization, working in Cameroon. It is registered with the government under No: 00330/RDA/JO6/BAPP. Since its inception in May 2001, the organization has been working with children/youth, parents, government and intergovernmental agencies in the promotion of community welfare and youth education.
- Produce quality education for needy women , children and girls
- Reduce the high illiteracy and under-education rate
- Promote the economic, social and cultural development of youth
- Promote environmental and agricultural education
- Give basic professional, technical and classical education to underprivileged young people
- Protect and make known the UN Convention on the Rights of the Child through education
- Assist the needy child irrespective of tribe, origin, sex or religion, in the domain of social welfare
- Protect the child from sexual exploitation, child labor and forced child marriage
- Assist children in prisons, orphanages, centers for the disabled and street children
- Organize youth leadership training and youth exchange programs
- Actively take part in the prevention of HIV/AIDS,Cholera and Malaria especially in children/youths and women
- Assist the government educational efforts and work with others organizations and associations following the same objectives.