FAPEFE is a non-governmental, not-for-profit organization, working in Cameroon. It is registered with the government under No: 00330/RDA/JO6/BAPP. Since its inception in May 2001, the organization has been working with children/youth, parents, government and intergovernmental agencies in the promotion of community welfare and youth education.
- Produce quality education for needy women , children and girls
- Reduce the high illiteracy and under-education rate
- Promote the economic, social and cultural development of youth
- Promote environmental and agricultural education
- Give basic professional, technical and classical education to underprivileged young people
- Protect and make known the UN Convention on the Rights of the Child through education
- Assist the needy child irrespective of tribe, origin, sex or religion, in the domain of social welfare
- Protect the child from sexual exploitation, child labor and forced child marriage
- Assist children in prisons, orphanages, centers for the disabled and street children
- Organize youth leadership training and youth exchange programs
- Actively take part in the prevention of HIV/AIDS,Cholera and Malaria especially in children/youths and women
- Assist the government educational efforts and work with others organizations and associations following the same objectives.
FAPEFE’s Mission :
Offer and promote inclusive and integral quality education to benefit disadvantaged and vulnerable children, women, orphans, and disabled in low incomes areas.
To see a world in which all children are well educated with no distinction between gender, ethnicity, or socioeconomic status.